Massage Therapy Can Help You Feel Your Best
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and edema and can be used to reduce and realign scar tissue after healing has occurred
- Improves range-of-motion and decreases discomfort for patients with low back pain.
- Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion.
- Assists with shorter labor for expectant mothers, as well as less need for medication, less depression and anxiety, and shorter hospital stays.
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.